What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about the surfing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information contained therein and the way he uses his computer, to recognize the user.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies may be:
- First-party cookies: These cookies allow the website to function properly. They are, thus, essential for the user to be able to use all the web page options and to browse and use website functions normally
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the User’s terminal from a computer or domain not managed by Dr. Reichmann Asesores S.L. but by another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
The Website uses only third-party cookies.
- Depending on how long they remain active:
- Session Cookies: A type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The Website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
- For what purposes may cookies on the website be used?
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies:These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Cookies that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data used by the users of the service.ñ
- Third-party Cookies
|Name of cookie||Description/purpose of cookie||Providerr||More information|
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics cookies. They generate an anonymous user ID that counts how often a user visits the page. It also records when you visited the site for the first and last time. It also calculates when a session is finished, user source and keywords.||More information|
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
How do you set up your Cookies?
- Microsoft Edge: Settings> Advanced Settings> Cookies.
Consult Microsoft-Supporto Browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings.
Consult Mozilla-Suport o Browser Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings.
Consult Google-Supporto Browser Help.
- Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security.
Consult Apple-Support o Browser Help.
- Opera (Opera Software):Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
Consult Opera-Supperoto Browser Help.
If you use a different browser, please refer to its policy on the installation, use and blocking of cookies. However, using the tool www.youronlinechoices.com,, you can find useful information and set your cookie preferences on a provider-by-provider basis.
Are there only cookies?
There may be websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, such as other forms of local data storage on the customer's computer, for example:
- HTML5 LocalStorage and sessionStorage: Space that the web can use on the user's computer. Normally by deleting the Navigation history you can delete them.
- Flash Local Shared Objects (Silverlight's isolated storage): These are stored inside the Microsoft folder from which you have the user profile. You have to go into the folder and delete it. (Example: vimeo videos).
- Flash is used to incorporate multimedia elements into a website, and for this purpose it stores files on the user's computer.
- The web beacon is used to track your activity by inserting a mini-image that you don't even notice. When you browse the web, you are uploaded along with the page, and the server where the photo is downloaded from, records the time of access, or the times you have logged in.
These files are more intrusive than cookies, as they are more complicated to delete, store more information, and are independent of the browser used. We do not use this type of storage.